Location and Directions to The Palms
The Palms at Pelican Cove has a great St. Croix location that is conveniently close to most of the attractions and activities you’ll want to experience. Even for those with a great sense of direction, driving on St. Croix for the first time – and trying to locate your hotel – can be a bit daunting. Please print these driving directions so you can always find your way back to your St. Croix home at The Palms.
Click on the map below to view a larger map with highlighted route.
- At the airport exit gate, turn left (east) on Highway 64 (also known as East Airport Road).
- Go straight at the traffic light, follow 64 north for 2 miles to Highway 70 (Centerline Road).
- Turn right (east) on Highway 70 (Centerline Road) and go for 1.2 miles to Route 75 (Northside Road).
- Turn left (north) on Route 75 (Northside Road) and continue for 4.0 miles to Junction Highway 751.
- At Junction 751, continue east on 75 for 0.4 miles to DJB Boutique. DJB Boutique is on the left, just past a basketball court on the left. Gas City, a bright red painted gas station, is on the left where you turn left.
- Past DJB Boutique, turn left (north) at Gas City, for 0.3 miles to The Palms sign on right.
- At The Palms sign, turn right (east) for 0.1 mile.
- At The Palms sign on the left, turn left (north) into the entrance to the Palms. Follow signs to the lobby and guest check-in.